For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller JALY CONCERTS LTD
of 27 Seymour Street England, L3 5PE. a company registered in England and Wales, company number 11868452.
When you are registering on any of the JALY CONCERTS website event pages it is not until you click the submit button that your information is transferred to the JALY CONCERTS database. Once you have completed and submitted all your details, you have then “completed” the registration confirming you are a valued member of our database.
The personal information collected at registration can include name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth. We may use other reputable partners to provide its services in connection with your registration.
Once you register with one of our event websites you consent to Jaly Concerts Ltd and it’s carefully selected partners being able to send you communications via telephone, email, SMS, post, social media, online advertising as part of the sign up until such time as you exercise your right to opt-out of receiving such communications.
Personal information falls into three categories:
- Identifiable information which is any information about you from which you can be personally identified, common examples include your name, address, date of birth, telephone numbers or email addresses
- Anonymous information which is information that does not identify you personally but categorises you into groups or sectors, common example include demographic information such as age group, gender, marital status, income or the number of people in your household; and
- Lifestyle information which is information about your way of life and interests and similar anonymous information, it does not identify you personally.
- provide you with information about the products and services we offer which include:
From time to time these offerings may change. You should check this page regularly to see our most up to date products and services that we may contact you about.
- provide you with a more personalised service
- conduct market research
- run promotions
- facilitate communication between yourself and others
Your data will be provided to carefully selected, reputable organisations (our partners). We and our partners will only use your data for:
Marketing communications, market research and analysis, aggregation, profiling, identity verification, database verification and tracing activities, segmentation and suppression.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer of such business or assets.
- If Jaly Concerts or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it will be one of the transferred assets.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.